Not sure what’s best for you, your family member, or friend? Contact your local OPTIONS Liaison.
Church of Safe Injection | 195 Main Street Lewiston, ME 04240
(207) 241-2537 https://www.churchofsafeinjection.org/
Coastal Recovery Community Center | 11 White Street Rockland, ME 04841
(207) 691-3697 https://www.rocklandrecovery.com/
commonspace | 103 India St. Portland, ME 04101
(207) 773-1956 https://www.commonspacemaine.org/
Health Equity Alliance | 304 Hancock Street, Suite 3B Bangor 04401
(207) 667-3626 https://www.mainehealthequity.org/
Maine Access Points | P.O. Box 32 Brunswick, ME 04011
(207) 319-8823 https://www.maineaccesspoints.org
MaineGeneral Harm Reduction Program | 35 Medical Center Parkway Augusta, ME 04330
Opiate-Free Island Partnership | 43 School Street Stonington, ME 04681
207) 479-6255 https://www.facebook.com/opiatefreeisland/
Portland Public Health | 39 Forest Ave Portland, ME 04101
Tri-County Mental Health Services | 1155 Lisbon Street Lewiston, ME 04240
1 (888) 304-4673 https://www.tcmhs.org/
Are we missing a resource that would be helpful to post here? Drop us a line and let us know.
Looking for something else? Additional resource databases and sites:
- Recovery residences: Maine Association of Recovery Residences
- Queer and trans-friendly substance use providers: MaineQueerHealth by MaineTransNet
- Data and statistics: Maine Drug Data Hub
If you are worried about your mental health or are worried about someone you know, there are resources and people out there who are willing to help, no matter what your situation is. Find help on the StrengthenME website, call 211 for resources, or if you experiencing a crisis call 988 or the Maine Crisis Line at 1-888-568-1112.