About this Resource
Healthy Community Coalition of Greater Franklin County (HCC) works towards achieving the highest level of health and wellness for our community. Our team of talented nurses, health educators, volunteer providers, and support staff offers health screenings, health information, programs and events to support healthy lifestyles that prevent disease and improve quality of life. Community outreach efforts appear in every town and corner of the region.
Together with community partners, a sampling of services HCC provides includes:
- Increased access to medication assistance therapy for individuals struggling with addiction
- Health screenings, medical exams, and flu shots
- Assistance for individuals enrolling in health insurance and obtaining free or low-cost medications
- Screening for food insecurity through primary care offices
- Technical assistance and educational resources to area school