Not sure what’s best for you, your family member, or friend? Contact your local OPTIONS Liaison.
Acadia Family Center | 1 Fernald Point Rd Southwest Harbor, ME 04679
(207) 244-4012 https://acadiafamilycenter.org/
Access Health | 66 Baribeau Drive, Suite 5A Brunswick, ME 04011
(207) 373-6970 http://accesshealthme.org/
An Angel’s Wing Inc | 1567 Lisbon Street Lewiston, ME 04240
(207) 513-6051 http://anangelswing.com/
AngleZ Behavioral Health Services (ABHS) | 841 Riverside Dr. Augusta, ME 04330
(844) 294-5306 https://anglezbhs.com/
Aroostook County Action Program | 771 Main Street Presque Isle, ME 04769
(207) 764-3721 https://acap-me.org/
Aroostook Mental Health Center | 36 North Street #1 Houlton, Maine 04730
1 (800) 244-6431 or (207) 498-6431 https://www.amhc.org/substance-use-services/
Aroostook Recovery Center of Hope | 59 Maine St Houlton, ME 04730
(207) 254-2213 https://www.facebook.com/ARCH04730/
Aware Recovery Care | 500 Southborough Drive, #205 South Portland, ME 04106
(207) 203-9097 https://www.awarerecoverycare.com/states-served/maine
Bangor Area Recovery Network (BARN) | 142 Center Street Brewer, ME 04412
Are we missing a resource that would be helpful to post here? Drop us a line and let us know.
Looking for something else? Additional resource databases and sites:
- Recovery residences: Maine Association of Recovery Residences
- Queer and trans-friendly substance use providers: MaineQueerHealth by MaineTransNet
- Data and statistics: Maine Drug Data Hub
If you are worried about your mental health or are worried about someone you know, there are resources and people out there who are willing to help, no matter what your situation is. Find help on the StrengthenME website, call 211 for resources, or if you experiencing a crisis call 988 or the Maine Crisis Line at 1-888-568-1112.