About this Resource
Pine Tree Recovery Center is a substance use disorder treatment facility located in Portland, Maine. We offer medical detoxification in a warm, modern, homestyle setting with chef-prepared meals, bright, comfortable common areas, 24/7 clinical and medical supervision and optional private bedrooms. We utilize medication to ease withdrawal symptoms and make the detox process as safe and painless as possible.
Once our clients have completed their stay in our medical detox center, they can enroll in our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). The program also takes place at Pine Tree’s newly renovated Recovery Center and includes individual, family and group counseling, as well as an introduction to the twelve steps of recovery. We help our clients with aftercare planning, crisis management and securing sober, safe housing as they attend our IOP program.
Pine Tree Recovery Center is part of the Guardian Recovery Network (GRN), a leader in addiction treatment with two decades of experience providing a full continuum of care for clients and their families. GRN operates facilities in Colorado, Florida, Maine, New Hampshire and New Jersey. For clients wishing to complete a 30-day inpatient program, Pine Tree Recovery Center can easily arrange for transfer from Pine Tree’s detox facility into a long term treatment program.
- Bright, modern and comfortable residential setting with a full service kitchen and chef-prepared meals
- 24/7 clinical and medical supervision
- Medically administered medication to ease clients into sobriety and make the detox process as painless as possible
- Access to recreational activities
- Optional private bedrooms
- Located ten minutes from Portland, Maine
- Welcomes clients from Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Offers complimentary car service for clients up to four hours away from facility
INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM, THERAPY & CASE MANAGEMENT
- While attending Pine Tree’s IOP program, clients will have a primary therapist for regular individual and family therapy sessions
- A full schedule of group therapy and recovery workshops take place Monday – Friday.
- Clients get an in-depth introduction into the disease model of addiction and the 12 steps of recovery
- Clients work the first three steps of recovery
- Clients have a case manager to help them plan a strategic approach to ongoing recovery, meet life’s obligations and prevent relapse. The case manager also works closely with the client’s family
Learn more about our program and start the admissions process by visiting pinetreerecovery.com or calling (207) 618-9611.