General support, Harm reduction, Naloxone distribution, Outpatient treatment, Recovery community center, Recovery support
Formerly incarcerated people, General population, Support for friends and family, Veterans
Pir2Peer Recovery Center helps those in addiction find detox, treatment programs. We hold 12 step meetings, and assist those needing help with case management, recovery coaching and hold community suppers free of charge!
Here is a lost of things offered to those in or seeking recovery:
- Recovery coaching;
- Coordinating of counseling, MaineCare, financial and other resources;
- Furnishing space at the center for all types of recovery-based meetings;
- Providing safe and private space for one-on-one meetings, including meetings with parole or probation officers, attorney.
- Facilitating mentor/mentee networking;
- Identifying job skills & assisting in resume creation and interview preparation;
- Assisting with GED readiness, college and other educational training;
- Furnishing a safe place to socialize;
- Offering opportunities for volunteerism, including community service obligations;
- Accommodating drop-in access, both online and at the Recovery Center;
- Distributing Naltrexone free of charge;
- Supporting those who are affected by loved ones in recovery or not yet in recovery, or no longer with us; and
- Training school for those who want to become recovery coaches.
Pir2Peer never charges our clients for anything and offer free coats, free pantry food, and free hot gourmet dinners at least twice a month.
Last updated on July 6, 2023