Pir2Peer Recovery Center
Business hours: 207-447-9500 Ginger: 207-723-1327; Michelle: 207-447-8028
About this Resource
Pir2Peer seeks to work toward establishing communities which are free of substance abuse through advocacy, education, and care-based teamwork.
Here is a lost of things offered to those in or seeking recovery:
* Recovery coaching;
* Coordinating of counseling, MaineCare, financial and other resources;
* Furnishing space at the center for all types of recovery-based meetings;
* Providing safe and private space for one-on-one meetings, including meetings with parole or probation officers, attorney.
* Facilitating mentor/mentee networking;
* Identifying job skills & assisting in resume creation and interview preparation;
* Assisting with GED readiness, college and other educational training;
* Furnishing a safe place to socialize;
* Offering opportunities for volunteerism, including community service obligations;
* Accommodating drop-in access, both online and at the Recovery Center;
* Distributing Naltrexone free of charge;
* Supporting those who are affected by loved ones in recovery or not yet in recovery, or no longer with us; and
* Training school for those who want to become recovery coaches.
Pir2Peer never charges our clients for anything and offer free coats, free pantry food, and free hot gourmet dinners at least twice a month.