Not sure what’s best for you, your family member, or friend? Contact your local OPTIONS Liaison.
Community Resource Council | 6 St. Andrews Ln, Rm 227 Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
(207) 633-6272 https://www.crcboothbay.org
Crisis & Counseling Centers | 10 Caldwell Rd. Augusta, Maine 04330
Crooked River Counseling – Bridgton | 87 South High St. Bridgton, ME 04009
Crooked River Counseling – Rumford | 209 Lincoln Ave Rumford, ME 04276
Crossroads | 71 US Route 1 Suite E Scarborough, ME 04074
(877) 978-1667 http://www.crossroadsme.org
Disability Rights Maine | 160 Capitol Street, Suite 4 Augusta, ME 04330
Discovery House of Bangor | 689 Odlin Rd, Suite 1 Bangor, ME 04401
Discovery House of South Portland | 400 Western Ave South Portland, ME 04106
Discovery House of Waterville | 40 Airport Rd Waterville, Maine 04901
(207) 872-7272 https://www.ctcprograms.com
Are we missing a resource that would be helpful to post here? Drop us a line and let us know.
Looking for something else? Additional resource databases and sites:
- Recovery residences: Maine Association of Recovery Residences
- Queer and trans-friendly substance use providers: MaineQueerHealth by MaineTransNet
- Data and statistics: Maine Drug Data Hub
If you are worried about your mental health or are worried about someone you know, there are resources and people out there who are willing to help, no matter what your situation is. Find help on the StrengthenME website, call 211 for resources, or if you experiencing a crisis call 988 or the Maine Crisis Line at 1-888-568-1112.