Not sure what’s best for you, your family member, or friend? Contact your local OPTIONS Liaison.
DownEast Recovery Support Center | 11 Free Street Machias, ME 04654
Eastern Maine Development Corporation (EMDC) | 40 Harlow Street Bangor, Maine 04401
Emergency Shelters | 26 Edison Drive Augusta, ME 04330
(800) 452-4668 \ (207) 626-4600 https://www.mainehousing.org/programs-services/homeless/emergency-shelters
Encompassed Healing | 445 Main Street, Suit 13 Saco, ME 04072
ESM, Inc. | 776 Riverside Drive Augusta, ME 04330
(207) 622-5946 https://www.esm-communityrehab.com/
Everest Recovery Centers – Manchester | 16 Association Drive Manchester. ME 04351
(207) 292-5512 https://everest-recovery.com/
Everest Recovery Centers – Saco | 2 Lehner Road Saco, ME 04072
(207) 300-2471 https://everest-recovery.com/
Exline Health LLC | 5 School Street Ellsworth, Maine 04605
(207) 613-7500 https://exlinehealth.com/
Eyes Open Maine | 41 Anthony Avenue 11 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333
(207) 287-7098 https://eyesopenforme.org/all-mainers/
Are we missing a resource that would be helpful to post here? Drop us a line and let us know.
Looking for something else? Additional resource databases and sites:
- Recovery residences: Maine Association of Recovery Residences
- Queer and trans-friendly substance use providers: MaineQueerHealth by MaineTransNet
- Data and statistics: Maine Drug Data Hub
If you are worried about your mental health or are worried about someone you know, there are resources and people out there who are willing to help, no matter what your situation is. Find help on the StrengthenME website, call 211 for resources, or if you experiencing a crisis call 988 or the Maine Crisis Line at 1-888-568-1112.