Not sure what’s best for you, your family member, or friend? Contact your local OPTIONS Liaison.
Casco Bay Recovery Center | 989 Brighton Avenue Portland, ME 04102
Catholic Charities | P.O. Box 10660 Portland, Maine 04104
Choose to Be Healthy | 18 Williams Avenue York, ME 03909
(207) 351-2655 https://www.facebook.com/choosetobehealthy/
Church of Safe Injection | 195 Main Street Lewiston, ME 04240
(207) 241-2537 https://www.churchofsafeinjection.org/
Coastal Healthy Communities Coalition (CHCC) | 655 Main Street Saco, Maine 04072
(207) 602-3551 https://www.chccme.org/project-alliance
Coastal Recovery Community Center | 11 White Street Rockland, ME 04841
(207) 691-3697 https://www.rocklandrecovery.com/
commonspace | 103 India St. Portland, ME 04101
(207) 773-1956 https://www.commonspacemaine.org/
Community Concepts Inc. | 240 Bates St Lewiston, Maine 04240
800-866-5588 or 207-795-4065 https://www.ccimaine.org/
Are we missing a resource that would be helpful to post here? Drop us a line and let us know.
Looking for something else? Additional resource databases and sites:
- Recovery residences: Maine Association of Recovery Residences
- Queer and trans-friendly substance use providers: MaineQueerHealth by MaineTransNet
- Data and statistics: Maine Drug Data Hub
If you are worried about your mental health or are worried about someone you know, there are resources and people out there who are willing to help, no matter what your situation is. Find help on the StrengthenME website, call 211 for resources, or if you experiencing a crisis call 988 or the Maine Crisis Line at 1-888-568-1112.